Dr.jur. Thomas Rihm, born March 25, 1961
Education and practical
- University of Basel, lic.jur.
1986, Dr.jur. 1990 ("Subordinated Loans"; Vol. 108 published by the
Swiss Fiduciary Chamber).
- Admitted to the bar 1988.
- Certified Public Accountant
1995 in New York.
- Foreign associate with
KPMG, Certified Public Accountants in New York and Gibbons, DelDeo,
Dolan, Griffinger & Vecchione, Attorneys-at-law in New Jersey, 1991-1992
- Attorney-at-law in Zurich
for several years.
- Swiss Bar Association, Zurich
Bar Association, Interntational Bar Association.
Preferred areas of practice:
- Corporate law, mergers
& acquisitions, comercial and contract law, employment law.