Dr.jur. Louis Bochud, born March 2, 1952
Education and practical experience:
- University of Berne, lic.jur. 1977.
- University of Berne, lic.rer.pol. 1984, Dr.jur. 1989 ("Loans to Shareholders From the Economic, Contractual and Tax Perspective").
- Admitted to the bar 1979.
- Notary exam, Canton of Lucerne, 1980.
- University of Berne, Lecturer for Tax Law, 1984-1995.
- Lecturer, course for notary candidates of the Canton of Lucerne, since 1980.
- Attorney-at-law and notary in Lucerne for several years.
- Swiss Bar Association, Zurich Bar Association, Association of Lucerne Lawyers.
Preferred areas of practice:
- Law on public deeds, commercial law, corporate law, tax, inheritance law.