Dr.jur. Markus Bill, born November 16, 1958
Education and practical experience:
- University of St. Gallen, lic.jur. 1986, Dr.jur. 1991 ("The Obligation of Third Parties to Give Information in the Tax Assessment and Tax Appeal Procedures").
- Admitted to the bar 1988.
- Legal assistant with the tax authorities of the Canton of Aargau, Legal Rights Service, 1988-1991.
- Foreign associate with the law firm Townley & Updike, New York, 1991, and for an accounting firm in Munich, 1991.
- Attorney-at-law in Zurich for several years.
- International Fiscal Association; Swiss Bar Association; Zurich Bar Association, DACH.
Preferred areas of practice:
- Corporate law, acquisitions and restructurings, contracts, tax, insolvency law, estate planning, communications law.