Lic.jur. Peter Ackermann, M.C.J., born October 15, 1958
Education and practical experience:
- University of Berne, lic.jur. 1986.
- Admitted to the bar 1987.
- Notary exam, Canton of Solothurn, 1987.
- New York University School of Law, M.C.J. 1989.
- Foreign associate with the law firm Sullivan & Cromwell, New York and Paris, 1990-1991.
- Attorney-at-law in Zurich for several years.
- Swiss Bar Association, Zurich Bar Association, International Bar Association, Swiss Forum for Communications Law, Center for International Legal Studies (Honorary Member).
Preferred areas of practice:
- Corporate law, banking and stock exchange, communications law, immigration, contracts.