Prof. Dr.jur. Vito Roberto |
born December 1, 1960
Education and practical experience:
- University of Zurich, lic.jur. 1987, Dr.jur. 1989
("The Liability of the Tour Operator").
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, LL.M. 1991.
- Admitted to the bar 1993.
- University of Zurich, thesis of habilitation 1997
("Law of Damages").
- University of St. Gallen, Professor for Private
and Commercial Law, 1997.
- Attorney-at-law in Zurich for several years.
- Swiss Bar Association, Zurich Bar Association, Associazione
Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana, Union Internationale
des Avocats, Swiss Arbitration Association.
Preferred areas of practice:
- German, English, Italian, French.
- Contracts, torts and insurance law, communications
law, transportation law, commercial law.