Dr.jur. Urs Isenegger |
born September 23, 1955
Education and practical experience:
- University of Basle, lic.jur. 1980, Dr.jur. 1983
("Copyright Issues Concerning Retransmission of Broadcast
- Admitted to the bar 1985.
- Notary exam, Canton of Solothurn, 1985.
- Foreign associate with the law firm Paul, Hastings,
Janofsky & Walker, Washington DC, New York, Los Angeles, 1988-89.
- Attorney-at-law in Zurich for several years.
- Swiss Bar Association, Zurich Bar Association, International
Bar Association, AIPPI, Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di
Lingua Italiana, Swiss Arbitration Association.
Preferred areas of practice:
- German, English, Italian, French, Spanish.
- Corporate law, contracts, intellectual property
law, arbitration, aviation law, communications law.